Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Them...

Mr.Atos

If you had any question about Senator Obama's approach to the issue of National Security as President Barack Hussein Obama, watch his own campaign video... (HT. Macsmind)

Watch it again… and note how they pan the cam ever so slightly to keep him seemingly staring at the audience as he reads the teleprompter. Its really pathetic stage craft. Honestly, I haven’t paid a whole lot of attention to the man and I don’t watch television, so this is the first time I have seen him speaking close up. He really is not very impressive and is rather plastic, imo. And if that is supposedly the extent of his credentials (the great orator), I’ll pass. I've seen better, and I still didn't vote for Senator Kerry. Not to mention the policy positions articulated by Senator Obama surpass the boundary of naïve into the surreal frontier of the absurd.

At least Sarah can see the enemy from her house. Obama can’t see any enemy at all...

...except for George W.Bush, of course.

No thanks!

BTW, could someone in the media, please ask Barack Obama, what and who he means by, "Them?"

No comments: