Thursday, January 27, 2005

Baron Clinton Von Munchausen...

Mr. Atos

Over at RadioBlogger, Duane has posted excerpts of Bill Clinton on stage with Charlie Rose, in Davos, Switzerland on Thursday. This is Bill Clinton doing his finest
Baron Von Munchausen impersonation to be certain - riding cannonballs, travelling to the Moon, pulling himself out of a bog by his own hair, manhandling Vladimir Putin, toking and jawing with the Dali Llama. Others have compared him to Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite, and I can certainly see the similarity, although BIll seems a bit more like the Hercules doll on a string relative to the current administration. Old Peachy comes to mind as well, rambling about The Man Who Would Be King. Either way, Clinton comes across as a delusional neurotic searching desperately through the fantasy of recollection for the figment of a legacy... and still coming up short. Trapped inside the whale of regret at his squandered moment in history, Baron Bill might find a pinch of penitence to be most efficacious.

UPDATE: 01.28.05:05:41
Want to read more astonishing tales von the Baron? Check out Bill Clinton's Daily Journal. (Hat Tip RadioBlogger) You too can indulge his quest for nebulous glory with stories ike this...
I met Bill Gates today. He's donating money to the tsunami relief fund. I tried to get him to donate some money to my AIDS project, but I caught him at the wrong moment. There seems to be something wrong with Microsoft. Just before I talked to him, he had been grilled by journalists. I don't know much about computers, but it had something to do with leaks in Internet Explorer and viruses. What I gathered from the questions is that Microsoft is losing its dominance, that rivals have products, which don't attract viruses. If I was a betting man, I would start short selling Microsoft shares.
Watch out Cramer, he's gunning for your job next. Unfortunately there are no comments or trackbacks. So Blogroll him.

No comments: