From ABC News... FBI: Approach Missing Egyptians with Caution
The FBI has issued an urgent nationwide alert for 11 Egyptian students who entered the United States last week but failed to show up for their courses at Montana State University.
The FBI says the Egyptians arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29 and disappeared. The advisory says the alert is nationwide but that there is specific concern the Egyptians may be on the Eastern Seaboard.According to the advisory the 11 missing Egyptians are:
1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.
Link to the ABC Investigative Team's Homepage for additional information'
Free Republic has a thead.
Billings is a long way from New York, but nearly to the West Coast relatively speaking. Situated along I-90, its a straight line shot to Seattle. Given the time frame, they would already be there, planning what may come. Noting that this September is the 5th Anniversay of the 9/11 attacks and that the Space Needle was a previous target, 90 is a likely bet. Yet, with only minor diversions along the way, I-84 to Portland, 80 to Sacramento, and 15 to LA are logical destinations as well. As Clancy noted in Teeth of the Tiger, 10 men would be enough for 2 to 3 teams intent to do some very bad things. That is of course assuming, other Universities have been as diligent in verifying their registries as has MSU. In that case, there might be more advisories to come.
Let us not assume anything. Heed the FBI's words of caution, and report any suspicious characters of MUSLIM APPEARANCE AND DECENT AND THE NAME 'MUHAMMED, 'that you might note. The lives of dozen, or tens of thousands may well depend on your... disciminated profiling of strangers.